- Payroll processing, tax preparation and filing
- Accounts receivable and collections
- Accounts payable and disbursements
- Reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts
- 1099 reporting
- Governmental contracts and sub-contract administration
- Comprehensive financial reporting packages - on demand and regular reporting intervals
- Audit preparation
- 990 reporting for non-profit organizations
- Donor acknowledgment/thank you letters or receipts and year end statements
- Administrative services
Joanne E Page Accounting Services offers services you can depend on. Accounting is the backbone of any non-profit organization or small business, therefore trust in services that provide accounting accuracy and reporting is vital. Experience, skills and dependability are needed as well to manage your finances accurately and effectively. Joanne E Page Accounting Services offers these reliable services. You can expect to receive attention to detail, personal concern for your organization or small business and creativity and resourcefulness.
I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Joanie Page, owner, is a 2004 graduate of Queens University of Charlotte graduating
with a B.A. in Accounting with honors - Magna Cum Laude.
Joanie has over 25+ years of experience serving the non-profit sector with the above mentioned services. She served 14 years as a Director of Finance for a local non-profit organization in Charlotte, NC. As often happens in many non-profits one wears different hats. Her experiences include web mastering, IT responsibilities, database development and HR background.
She provides services for non-profit organizations.
For enjoyment she served as the Treasurer of the Charlotte Modern Quilt Guild handling their accounting/bookkeeping needs.
"As the director of a small non-profit, having competent
help is vital. Issues like
payroll, tax reporting, financial reports
for our board of directors, and web
issues are vital to maintaining
an organization that is able to stay focused on
our mission and
Joanne is a delight to work with as well as
efficient. She’s a keeper!" __State Director of a NC Non-Profit
Comments after a Site Visit:
- "As agreed in the contract with Women's Health Branch, contractor and subcontractor records were kept in an orderly fashion where information requested could be easily located."
- . . . has immaculate financial records.__NCDHHS